Can I travel outside the UK with the car?

Yes, the insurance is valid for driving in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, any other member country of the European Union, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland.

However, it's really important that you inform the car owner about your intentions to leave the UK and get their approval before paying for the booking and reserving the vehicle to avoid any last minute cancellations. 


IMPORTANT: At the moment vehicles with a British number plate rented through RideLink won't have roadside assistance cover when travelling outside Great Britain. If you intend to leave the UK and would like to have more information about this matter, please contact RideLink Customer Support.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request