When you list your car at RideLink there is a short number of things that we need you to take care of:
- Be transparent and honest when describing your car. Upload real pictures from your car; don't use google or stock images. Also, whilst we encourage you to describe your car including all of its good points, also let people know if there are any minor problems that they should be aware of, for example, if a door needs an extra push to close, lighter socket not working, etc.
- Check your tyres and washer fluid regularly.
- Hand in the car clean and tidy to the renter. Deliver the car as you expect it to be returned to you after. This will also help you to get great reviews and raise your chances to get more requests for bookings.
- Hand in the car with enough fuel, at least a minimum amount, so the renter can reach the closest petrol station.
- Always be punctual for pick-up and drop-off of the car. This is also a responsibility of the renter.
- Honour the bookings you have accepted. A no-show is considered a big issue at RideLink and you may be requested to pay an extra charge.
- Be respectful and honest when leaving a review or feedback.