To list your vehicle, your car will need to meet our eligibility requirements, which include a valid annual insurance policy, paid taxes and, if applicable, a MOT for your vehicle.
You must also satisfy our maintenance and safety requirements.
Please note that restrictions may apply if the vehicle is not registered in your name, is leased or belongs to a corporate fleet.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any advice.
To list your vehicle, you’ll need to supply the following:
- Your car's year, make, model, number plate and mileage.
- Pictures from the outside and inside of your car
- A description of the vehicle, pointing out any special features the vehicle has.
- An address for locating your car on our map, so renters can know where they could pick it up from.
- Your contact details, so renters can know from whom they'll be renting from.
- A bank account, so we can transfer your earnings to you.
If you want suggestions on how to improve your listing, visit our support page on maximizing your earnings.