What happens if I'm not the registered car owner?

If you're not the registered car owner, it's vital that you present a completed power of attorney form. The form must be filled out by a first degree relative, who is also the owner or lessor of the car. This form must declare you as the lessee, which will allow you to use the vehicle and handle rental requests. 

To make this permit official simply fill in any standard power of attorney form and send it to with the subject line "Permission of the owner", along with a copy (via photo) of the owner's I.D card.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request