Feel free to message car owners and request their cars. We recommend getting your licence verified and validated first before sending out your requests though. Some car owners may not feel comfortable accepting/responding to requests from unverified drivers so by doing this step, you increase your chances of getting a request approved.
To upload your driving licence:
- Login to your RideLink account
- Click the drop down arrow right next to your profile picture and select "My Account".
- Underneath where your profile picture should be, you will see DRIVER'S LICENCE APPROVAL STATUS
- Click "PROCEED TO VERIFY MY LICENCE"
- Fill in the form. Please fill in the form completely and upload two clear pictures (front and back) of your licence.
- After you upload your licence, RideLink support team will email you instructions on verifying your licence
We need this information to verify that:
- You are more than 21 years of age. Keep in mind that specific restrictions may apply to renters between the ages of 21-28 years old. Check all restrictions here.
- You have had a valid driving licence for more than 24 months (2 years).
In order to rent a car on RideLink, our support team must verify and validate your licence. In a rush? Please contact our support team directly, we can usually accommodate urgent requests.