Why do I need to send a copy of my passport if I don't have a EU driving licence?

RideLink needs an official document valid in the UK to be able to validate and confirm the information provided on the driving licence

A copy of the original passport is the only official document accepted by RideLink if you are from outside the EU renting in the EU.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request